Friday, December 23, 2016

Friday, December 23, 2016

And now, O Lord God, you are God, and your words are true, and you have promised this good thing to your servant; now therefore may it please you to bless the house of your servant, so that it may continue forever before you; for you, O Lord God, have spoken, and with your blessing shall the house of your servant be blessed forever.
2 Samuel 7:28-29

I work in the housekeeping department in the community of Paul’s Run. It is my great honor to partner with a wonderful staff in the Paul’s Run “house.” God’s promise to Samuel of blessing this “house” is very meaningful to me in all that I do.
I see God’s blessings as something real that I get to share with residents, staff, and their families. Even more, I feel blessed knowing that they share these blessings with me. I feel God’s blessing knowing that their smiles and “thank you” are heartfelt.

O Lord of grace, as we approach the celebration of Christmas Day when you gave us the greatest blessing of our Savior Christ, help us to give back this love, this joy, and this happiness by doing your work in our world. Amen.

Anthony Sisco works in Housekeeping at the Paul’s Run Retirement Community.

No comments:

Post a Comment